Acting in film & video is all about, in large part, reacting & listening. And beyond all that, it is all about psychology.
Sixteen By Nine Media Centre has developed a comprehensive course structure for budding actors. This course explores techniques that can be applied in range of mediums like Film, T.V., Commercial Ads, Web etc. However, the main focus of this course is not just on developing acting skills but also on exploring the magic behind emotional manipulation.
Our training centre is proud of the achievements of our students, who are acting in feature films, music videos, short films.
After completion of your course with us, the relationship between the student & the centre doesn't end. Students practice, attend future batches, get audition & casting updates, act in projects produced by the centre for FREE.
The course includes learning: Navras, Sense Memory, Improvisation, Character Building, Voice Modulation, training in Diction, Spot Memory (Auditions), Action Problems & more.
You will learn to perform in-front of camera without thinking or looking at it. Hands on learning helps you explore to apply age-old established principles of acting with qualified & experienced faculty trained from The Film & Television Institute Of India (F.T.I.I.), Pune.
You get to do 3 challenging project exercises:
- Monologue Shoot
- Scene Work Shoot
- Music Video Shoot
This is an industry oriented course covering wide ranging aesthetic, operational & technical aspects of Film Acting. Following is the weekly course structure:
- Week 01 - Explanation Of Classes, Navrasa Theory & Practice & Opening Up For Acting.
- Week 02 - Diction, Voice Modulation & Voice Culture.
- Week 03 - Improvisation, Imagination & Sense Memory.
- Week 04 - Action Problem, Spot Memory & Auditions.
- Week 05 - Camera Angle, Shot Division, Monologue Exercise, Shoot.
- Week 06 - Monologue Project - Shoot & Screening.
- Week 07 - Music Video Project - Shoot & Screening.
- Week 08 - Scene Work Project - Shoot & Screening.
- Training: Learn professional acting through syllabus based on Sanford Meisner's Techniques Of Method Acting & faculty trained from F.T.I.I., Pune.
- Projects: Get to work on 3 challenging project exercises including Monologue Shoot, Scene Work Shoot & Music Video Shoot.
- Experience: Act in projects produced by our centre & be seen to the world.
- Portfolio & Video Showreel: All class exercises will be edited & personalised video showreel will be given to students.
- Casting Agents List: Receive a comprehensive list of casting agents & audition calls.
Starts: 26th Feb 2018
6 p.m. To 8 p.m.
Course Duration: 2 Months
Last Date For Admission 23rd Feb
Course Fees: Rs. 18,160/-
To Be Announced.
Follow Our Facebook Page
Stay updated about our upcoming batches.