Your Filmmaking Career Starts Here
6 Week Cinematography Course
What Is Cinematography?
Film Direction is about directing the audience. A film, with its audio-visual expressions takes the viewers to a journey. The direction of a film directs the emotions of the viewers to the destination point. Film direction is the creative vision of the entire project, in all stages of filmmaking. The film direction creates a visual form from written material.
What Does a Cinematographer Do?
A film director co-ordinates with all the crew members and discusses the creative and logistical requirements of the film. The film director is responsible to bring all the departments of filmmaking under one common creative vision. In the industry, a film director is held responsible for the commercial and artistic success of the film. Directors are hired by TV channels, film production houses, Ad film production houses, also they work on freelance basis.
What Will This Course Do?
Sixteen By Nine Media Centre’s Online Cinematography Course will train the students in
- Becoming technically sound in the basics of photography, including exposure, lighting & composition.
- Successfully complete a variety of curriculum film projects, managing each project through the pre-production, production, and post-production phases.
- Using the professional camera, film lights & other tools effectively in the production process.
- Develop an understanding of collaborative working between directors, cinematographers & actors in various curriculum film projects.
- Maintaining a consistent look for each film through studying about visual design, art direction & using color correction tools.
- Analyze a screenplay from the perspective of a cinematographer.
- Recognition of opportunities, understanding of economic and artistic constraints of different branches in this profession, which enables to work effectively as an employee or a self-employed professional.
Please Submit Your Email Id Here, For Full Curriculum