MORNING BATCH SCHEDULE
Starts October 2020
Mon to Fri classes
9.30am – 12noon
EVENING BATCH SCHEDULE
Starts 1st Dec 2020
Mon to Fri classes
3.30pm – 6pm
CINEMATOGRAPHY COURSE OVERVIEW
Cinematography is as integral to film-making as breathing is to life. To put it simply, without the invention of a motion camera, films would not have been a reality. That being said, film-making is not just pointing a camera at something and pressing a record button. It requires a trained cinematographer who is well-versed in the technical and aesthetic aspects of film-making.
Sixteen By Nine Media Centre offers 6 months of training in cinematography, training students in highly technical & aesthetic aspects of camera handling, coupled with tonnes of practical exposure. With a project-based curriculum, students are subject to put their skills to complete professional productions as part of their projects. The students are exposed to in-depth knowledge of the fundamentals of cinematography through a combination of intensive theory & practical classes. We strive to educate the students, in order to make them think creatively & experimenting with new perspectives. Also, working through projects, students develop an understanding of collaborative working with the director & film crew.
- Becoming technically sound in the basics of photography, including exposure, lighting & composition.
- Successfully complete a variety of curriculum film projects, managing each project through the pre-production, production, and post-production phases.
- Using the professional camera, film lights & other tools effectively in the production process.
- Develop an understanding of collaborative working between directors, cinematographers & actors in various curriculum film projects.
- Maintaining a consistent look for each film through studying about visual design, art direction & using color correction tools.
- Analyze a screenplay from the perspective of a cinematographer.
- Recognition of opportunities, understanding of economic and artistic constraints of different branches in this profession, which enables them to work effectively as an employee or a self-employed professional.
- A hands-on learning experience to handle professional projects, through Sixteen By Nine Internship Program.
- Gourav Ghosh (F.T.I.I.)
- Mahesh Digrajkar (F.T.I.I.)
- Bhagyashri Khandare (F.T.I.I.)
- Uttam Mondol (F.T.I.I.)
- Prateek Kale (SBNMC, M.I.T. School Of Photography)
WATCH OUR DIPLOMA COURSE STUDENT’S MUSIC VIDEO PROJECT
COURSE FEE | ₹65,000/-
- Installment Structure: 35,000-15,000-15,000
Payable in 3 monthly installments
(Post-dated cheque is compulsory)
- All candidates applying to courses at Sixteen By Nine Media Centre should be SSC pass.
- Admissions are based on registration only. The registration fee is ₹5,000/-.
- Required attachments to admission form:
✓ 1 passport size photo of student
✓ photocopy of ID proof bearing student’s address (Aadhar/Passport/Driving license)
✓ photocopy of mark sheet of any 1 of the examinations (S.S.C./H.S.C./Graduation/P.G.)
- AVAILABLE PAYMENT MODES:
Beneficiary Name: Sixteen By Nine Media Centre
Name Of Bank: HDFC Bank
Branch Name: Bhandarkar Road
A/c No.: 50200040423503
A/c Type: Current Account
IFS Code: HDFC0000007
✓ By cheque in favor of, ‘Sixteen By Nine Media Centre’
✓ By cash (submitted at our office).
- The inability to pay fees on time will lead to cancellation of admission.
- Fees once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Sixteen By Nine Media Centre holds the right to grant as well as cancellation of admission.
- SBNMC reserves the right to use a student’s name, photograph, testimonials, likeness, or films in brochures, ads, web & any other promotional material or educational purpose.
Download Admission Form
|COMMON INTRODUCTORY LECTURES|
|Film-making Is A Craft||00:00:00|
|Iconic Scene : How To Watch & Study Films||00:20:00|
|Learn To Write Synopsis : Concept & Treatment Note||00:06:00|
|Concept Note Assignment||2, 00:00|
|Audio Visual Settings And Format||00:30:00|
|History of Indian Cinema||00:35:00|
|Aesthetics Of Cinematography||00:35:00|
|Technical Cinematography Skills||00:35:00|
|Interview Project||1 week, 1 day|
|Documentary Film Project||00:10:00|
|Short Film Fiction Project||00:20:00|
|Music Video Project||01:00:00|
|Exercise : 6-Shot Shoot||00:02:00|
|White Balance And Exposure Practical||00:10:00|
|HDR Exercise : 12 Shot||00:45:00|
|Focus Pulling Practical||FREE||00:15:00|
|Camera Movement Practical||00:40:00|
|Lighting Practical : 3 Point Lighting||00:30:00|
|Lighting Practical : Scene Recreation||00:25:00|
|Lighting Practical : Day & Night||00:10:00|