SHOOT 3 PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTIONS WHILE PURSUING THE COURSE
HANDS-ON TRAINING IN CINEMATOGRAPHY
DIPLOMA IN CINEMATOGRAPHY
Course Duration: 6 Months
Sixteen By Nine Media Centre, offers 6 months of training in cinematography, training students in highly technical & aesthetic aspects of camera handling, coupled with tonnes of practical exposure. SBNMC views cinematography as an integral & essential part of film-making. With project-based curriculum, students are subject to put their skills to complete professional productions as part of their projects.
The students are exposed to in-depth knowledge of the fundamentals of cinematography through a combination of intensive theory & practical classes. We strive to educate the students, in order to make them think creatively & experimenting with new perspectives. Also, working through projects, students develop an understanding of collaborative working with the director & film crew.
Watch a music video from our students
- Becoming technically sound in the basics of photography, including exposure, lighting & composition.
- Successfully complete a variety of curriculum film projects, managing each project through the pre-production, production, and post-production phases.
- Using the professional camera, film lights & other tools effectively in the production process.
- Develop an understanding of collaborative working between directors, cinematographers & actors in various curriculum film projects.
- Maintaining a consistent look for each film through studying about visual design, art direction & using color correction tools.
- Analyze a screenplay from the perspective of a cinematographer.
- Recognition of opportunities, understanding of economic and artistic constraints of different branches in this profession, which enables to work effectively as an employee or a self-employed professional.
- A hands-on learning experience to handle professional projects, through Sixteen By Nine Internship Program.
– Gourav Ghosh (F.T.I.I.)
– Mahesh Digrajkar (F.T.I.I.)
– Bhagyashri Khandare (F.T.I.I.)
– Uttam Mondol (F.T.I.I.)
– Prateek Kale (SBNMC, M.I.T. School Of Photography)
ANNOUNCING THE NEXT BATCH OF THIS SEASON
STARTS 22ND JUNE 2020
MON, TUE, WED & FRI CLASSES
CLASS TIME: 09.30 AM TO 12.00 PM
ADMISSIONS OPEN. REGISTER NOW!
STARTS 27TH JUNE 2020
SAT & SUN CLASSES
CLASS TIME: 10.30 AM TO 2 PM
ADMISSIONS OPEN. REGISTER NOW!
LIMITED SEATS PER BATCH.
REGISTER EARLY TO BOOK YOUR SEATS.
ADMISSION BASED ON REGISTRATIONS ONLY
REGISTRATION FEES: RS. 5,000/-
FEES | RS. 65,000/-
Rs. 35,000/- Before batch starts
Rs. 15,000/- (Within 1 month of the batch starting – post-dated cheque)
Rs. 15,000/- (Within 2 months of batch starting – post-dated cheque)
Admission form must be duly filled by the student along with the following attachments:
– 1 passport size photo
– photocopy of ID proof bearing student’s address (Aadhar / Passport / Driving license)
– photocopy of mark sheet of any 1 of the examinations – S.S.C. / H.S.C. / Graduation / P.G.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT MODES:
– Payment can be done through an online credit or depositing cash into our bank account as per the following details:
Beneficiary Name: Sixteen By Nine Media Centre
Name Of Bank: HDFC Bank
Branch Name: Bhandarkar Road
A/c No.: 50200040423503
A/c Type: Current Account
IFS Code: HDFC0000007
– Payment through credit & debit cards can be done using the link button given on our website on the respective course information page.
– Payment can be made through drawing cheque in favour of, “Sixteen By Nine Media Centre”
SUBMISSION OF POST DATED CHEQUE FOR SECOND & THIRD INSTALLMENT IS MANDATORY AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION IN THE CASE OF OPTING INSTALLMENT PLAN.
- The inability to pay fees on time will lead to cancellation of admission.
- Fees once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Sixteen By Nine Media Centre holds the right to grant as well as cancellation of admission.
- SBNMC reserves the right to use a student’s name, photograph, testimonials, likeness, or films in brochures, ads, web & any other promotional material or educational purpose.
|COMMON INTRODUCTORY LECTURES|
|Filmmaking Is Craft Details||FREE||00:03:00|
|Iconic Scene : How To Watch & Study Films Details||00:20:00|
|Learn To Write Synopsis : Concept & Treatment Note Details||00:06:00|
|Concept Note Assignment||2, 00:00|
|Audio Visual Settings & Formats Details||00:30:00|
|History of Indian Cinema Details||00:35:00|
|TECHNICAL SKILLS IN FILM EDITING Details||00:30:00|
|AESTHETICS OF CINEMATOGRAPHY Details||00:35:00|
|INTERVIEW PROJECT Details||1 week, 1 day|
|Documentary Film Project Details||00:10:00|
|Short Film Fiction Project Details||00:20:00|
|Music Video Project Details||01:00:00|
|Exercise : 6-Shot Shoot Details||00:02:00|
|WHITE BALANCE & EXPOSURE PRACTICAL Details||00:10:00|
|LENSING PRACTICAL Details||00:30:00|
|HDR EXERCISE : 12 SHOT Details||00:45:00|
|FOCUS PULLING PRACTICAL Details||FREE||00:15:00|
|CAMERA MOVEMENT PRACTICAL Details||00:40:00|
|LIGHTING PRACTICAL : 3 POINT LIGHTING Details||00:30:00|
|LIGHTING PRACTICAL : SCENE RECREATION Details||00:25:00|
|LIGHTING PRACTICAL : DAY & NIGHT PRACTICAL Details||00:10:00|
|CHROMA PRACTICAL Details||00:30:00|