DIRECT 3 PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTIONS WHILE PURSUING THE COURSE
HANDS-ON TRAINING IN FILM DIRECTION
There is a lot of confusion between film direction & filmmaking. Filmmaking is creating or being part of the creation of a film. Any individual in the film production team can be called a filmmaker. Film direction is a specific job held by a specific person, the film director. The film director does not need to operate a camera or cut footages in editing. The film director needs to direct the cinematographer, the editor, the actors, and most importantly the audience watching the film.
Film Direction is one of the most responsible and challenging jobs in film production. Directors need to understand human emotions, they must have ability to grasp technical processes, ability to work with different kinds of skilled professionals.
- Learning the art & technique of visual storytelling.
- Successfully complete a variety of curriculum film projects, managing each project through the pre-production, production, and post-production phases.
- Develop an understanding of collaborative working between directors, cinematographers & actors in various curriculum film projects.
- Maintaining a consistent look for each film by studying visual design & art direction.
- Study about different documentary film formats with a focus on style, technique & elements of storytelling.
- Training in screenwriting craft, casting, scene blocking, sync-sound production.
- Recognition of opportunities, understanding of economic and artistic constraints of different branches in this profession, which enables to work effectively as an employee or a self-employed professional.
- A hands-on learning experience to handle professional projects, through Sixteen By Nine Internship Program.
Gourav Ghosh (F.T.I.I.)
Uttam Mondol (F.T.I.I.)
Mangesh Latey (FLAMES UNIVERSITY)
Anteriksh Srivastava (SBNMC)
ANNOUNCING THE NEXT BATCH OF THIS SEASON
STARTS 22ND JUNE 2020
MON, TUE, WED & FRI CLASSES
CLASS TIME: 09.30 AM TO 12.00 PM
ADMISSIONS OPEN. REGISTER NOW!
STARTS 8TH FEBRUARY 2020
SAT & SUN CLASSES
CLASS TIME: 10.30 AM TO 2 PM
ADMISSIONS OPEN. REGISTER NOW!
LIMITED SEATS PER BATCH.
REGISTER EARLY TO BOOK YOUR SEATS.
ADMISSION BASED ON REGISTRATIONS ONLY
REGISTRATION FEES: RS. 5,000/-
FEES | RS. 55,000/-
Rs. 25,000/- Before batch starts
Rs. 15,000/- (Within 1 month of the batch starting – post-dated cheque)
Rs. 15,000/- (Within 2 months of batch starting – post-dated cheque)
Admission form must be duly filled by the student along with the following attachments:
– 1 passport size photo
– photocopy of ID proof bearing student’s address (Aadhar / Passport / Driving license)
– photocopy of mark sheet of any 1 of the examinations – S.S.C. / H.S.C. / Graduation / P.G.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT MODES:
– Payment can be done through an online credit or depositing cash into our bank account as per the following details:
Beneficiary Name: Sixteen By Nine Media Centre
Name Of Bank: HDFC Bank
Branch Name: Bhandarkar Road
A/c No.: 50200040423503
A/c Type: Current Account
IFS Code: HDFC0000007
– Payment through credit & debit cards can be done using the link button given on our website on the respective course information page.
– Payment can be made through drawing cheque in favor of, “Sixteen By Nine Media Centre”
SUBMISSION OF POST DATED CHEQUE FOR SECOND & THIRD INSTALLMENT IS MANDATORY AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION IN THE CASE OF OPTING INSTALLMENT PLAN.
- The inability to pay fees on time will lead to cancellation of admission.
- Fees once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Sixteen By Nine Media Centre holds the right to grant as well as cancellation of admission.
- SBNMC reserves the right to use a student’s name, photograph, testimonials, likeness, or films in brochures, ads, web & any other promotional material or educational purpose.
|COMMON INTRODUCTORY LECTURES|
|Filmmaking Is Craft Details||FREE||00:03:00|
|Iconic Scene : How To Watch & Study Films Details||00:20:00|
|Audio Visual Settings & Formats Details||00:30:00|
|Learn To Write Synopsis : Concept & Treatment Note Details||00:06:00|
|Concept Note Assignment||2, 00:00|
|History of Indian Cinema Details||00:35:00|
|DIRECTION : BEGINNER CLASSES Details||00:45:00|
|DIRECTION : INTERMEDIATE CLASSES Details||00:22:00|
|DIRECTION : ADVANCED CLASSES Details||00:20:00|
|INTERVIEW PROJECT Details||1 week, 1 day|
|Documentary Film Project Details||00:10:00|
|Short Film Fiction Project Details||00:20:00|
|Music Video Project Details||01:00:00|
|ORIGINAL CONCEPT & TREATMENT NOTE EXERCISE Details||FREE||00:20:00|
|FEATURE FILM STORY EXERCISE Details||FREE||00:40:00|
|SOUND DESIGN EXERCISE Details||FREE||00:30:00|
|FINAL DRAFT SCREENPLAY EXERCISE Details||00:35:00|
|SCENE BLOCKING Details||00:30:00|
|WORKING WITH ACTORS Details||00:30:00|