YOUR FILM EDITING CAREER STARTS HERE
DIPLOMA IN FILM EDITING
Duration: 6 Months
Sixteen By Nine Media Centre, through this 6-month film editing course, offers the best training to prepare you as a professional Film & Video Editor. Training in audio & video editing along with educating students to think like a filmmaker. Imparting real-time project-based learning, we teach students to develop concepts and not just be a software operator. Training in the latest software, Final Cut Pro X, Da Vinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects, Photoshop, coupled with aesthetics aspects of film-editing.
Film editing is one of the most important departments of film-making. A film is a combination of several art forms, such as music, acting, direction, screenplay, picturization, etc. All these art forms are combined together through editing. And that is how, a film is made, on the editing table. A film is made up of emotions. The viewer of a film experiences a range of emotions to an imaginary world on screen. With the latest software, tools & techniques, the editor creates emotions, rhythm, structure, pace & timing in a film. An editor can create different kinds of emotions from the same footage by cutting it differently.
- Knowledge of using latest professional software for non-linear film & video editing to create broadcast quality films & video.
- Complete a video editing project from start to finish.
- Understanding the process & workflow of film-making: idea & concept creation, script writing, screenplay writing, story structure diagram, colour theory, vfx, sound & audio post production, film production & post production.
- Create advanced projects, montage edits, most up to date transitions and effects & more.
- Develop an understanding of collaborative working between directors, cinematographers & actors in various curriculum film projects.
- Recognition of opportunities, understanding of economic and artistic constraints of different branches in this profession, which enables to work effectively as an employee or a self-employed professional.
- Hands on learning experience to handle professional projects, through Sixteen By Nine Internship Program.
Gourav Ghosh (F.T.I.I. Alumnus)
Founder & Director, Sixteen By Nine Media Centre.
ANNOUNCING NEXT BATCH
STARTS 22ND JUNE 2020
MON, TUE, WED & FRI CLASSES
CLASS TIME: 09.30 AM TO 12.00 PM
ADMISSIONS OPEN. REGISTER NOW!
STARTS 27TH JUNE 2020
SAT & SUN CLASSES
CLASS TIME: 10.30 AM TO 2 PM
ADMISSIONS OPEN. REGISTER NOW!
LIMITED SEATS PER BATCH.
REGISTER EARLY TO BOOK YOUR SEATS.
ADMISSION BASED ON REGISTRATIONS ONLY
REGISTRATION FEES: RS. 5,000/-
FEES | RS. 55,000/-
Rs. 25,000/- Before batch starts
Rs. 15,000/- (Within 1 month of the batch starting – post-dated cheque)
Rs. 15,000/- (Within 2 months of batch starting – post-dated cheque)
Admission form must be duly filled by the student along with the following attachments:
– 1 passport size photo
– photocopy of ID proof bearing student’s address (Aadhar / Passport / Driving license)
– photocopy of mark sheet of any 1 of the examinations – S.S.C. / H.S.C. / Graduation / P.G.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT MODES:
– Payment can done through an online credit or depositing cash into our bank account as per the following details:
Beneficiary Name: Sixteen By Nine Media Centre
Name Of Bank: HDFC Bank
Branch Name: Bhandarkar Road
A/c No.: 50200040423503
A/c Type: Current Account
IFS Code: HDFC0000007
– Payment through credit & debit card can be done using the link button given in our website on the respective course information page.
– Payment can be made through drawing cheque in favour of, “Sixteen By Nine Media Centre”
SUBMISSION OF POST DATED CHEQUE FOR SECOND & THIRD INSTALLMENT IS MANDATORY AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION IN CASE OF OPTING INSTALLMENT PLAN.
- The inability to pay fees on time will lead to cancellation of admission.
- Fees once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Sixteen By Nine Media Centre holds the right to grant as well as cancellation of an admission.
- SBNMC reserves the right to use a student’s name, photograph, testimonials, likeness or films in brochures, ads, web & any other promotional material or educational purpose.
This course trains the student to become a Professional Film Editor, ready to work as an independent Film Editor in the film & television industry.
PAY FEES ONLINE USING THE LINK BUTTON
WHY CHOOSE SIXTEEN BY NINE MEDIA CENTRE?
- Well equipped lab & classroom with 1 : 1 computer to student ratio.
- Industry-oriented course, covering wide ranging aesthetic, operational & technical aspects of non-linear editing.
- Exhaustive training in professional environment – leading non – linear editing systems (Final Cut PRO X, Adobe Premiere CC & Da Vinci Resolve).
- Recognised facilitators and instructors strained from the Film & Television Institute of India (F.T.I.I.), Pune.
- Internship assistance in Production Houses , Channels , NGOs. & Corporate Organisations in Mumbai and Pune.
- An ideal and convenient location in the heart of Pune city.
- Affordable fees structure.
- Network of other students who are now film-makers, directors, editors, cinematographers & actors working in different levels of film-industry.
|COMMON INTRODUCTORY LECTURES|
|Filmmaking Is Craft Details||FREE||00:03:00|
|Iconic Scene : How To Watch & Study Films Details||00:20:00|
|Audio Visual Settings & Formats Details||00:30:00|
|Learn To Write Synopsis : Concept & Treatment Note Details||00:06:00|
|Concept Note Assignment||2, 00:00|
|History of Indian Cinema Details||00:35:00|
|TECHNICAL SKILLS IN FILM EDITING Details||00:30:00|
|Aesthetics of Film Editing Details||00:35:00|
|INTERVIEW PROJECT Details||1 week, 1 day|
|Documentary Film Project Details||00:10:00|
|Short Film Fiction Project Details||00:20:00|
|Music Video Project Details||01:00:00|
|Non-Fiction Editing Details||00:20:00|
|Fiction Editing Details||00:00:00|
|Trailer Editing Details||FREE||00:30:00|
|AD FILM EDIT Details||00:20:00|
|SHOWREEL EDIT Details||FREE||00:12:00|
No Reviews found for this course.