Diploma In Film Acting
6 Month Course
Acting in films is all about, in large part, reacting & listening. And beyond all that, it is all about psychology.
Sixteen By Nine Media Centre has developed this acting course curriculum based on 'Sanford Meisner's School Of Method Acting' specially targeted towards giving quality training to budding actors. This course explores techniques that can be applied in range of mediums like Film, T.V., Commercial Ads, Web etc.
With project based learning system, the course undergoes intensive training in film acting. The student get hands on training in camera acting with completing a professional production as part of their final project.
The aim of the course is to launch your acting career, by making you industry ready, covering wide ranging aesthetic, operational & technical aspects of Film Acting.
However, the main focus of this course is not just on developing acting skills but also on exploring the magic behind emotional manipulation.
Topics Covered In The Curriculum:
- Introduction to film-making
- Navrasa theory & practice
- Action reaction
- Introduction to theatre
- Theatre games & exercises
- Situational awareness & sense memory
- Script analysis, reading & subtext
- Character building
- Voice, diction & speech
- Training in voice over & dubbing
- Camera techniques & shot division
- Lip sync exercise
- Spot memory (audition technique)
- Dance & movement Class
- Social media for actors
- Structure of film-industry
- Projects to be completed:
- Theatre scene work (group project)
- 4 Monologues (individual project)
- Short film (group project)
- Music video (individual project).
Note: The projects will be shot by professionals with the students participating in them.
Learn from experienced industry professionals trained from The Film & Television Institute Of India (FTII), Pune. Also, guest lectures by eminent film-makers & actors will be conducted.
Batch Commences 15th July, 2019
Mon, Tue, Wed & Fri Classes
Class Time: 12.30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
COURSE DURATION: 6 MONTHS
Registration fees: Rs. 5,000/-
Last date of registration: 10th July
Last date of completing admission procedure: 13th July
Our Actors' Work
Fees | Rs. 45,000/-
Installment Plan: (Fees can be paid in 3 monthly installments)
Rs. 20,000/- Before batch starts
Rs. 15,000/- (Within 1 month of batch starting - post dated cheque)
Rs. 10,000/- (Within 2 months of batch starting - post dated cheque)
- Admission form must be duly filled by the student along with the following attachments:
- 1 passport size photo
- photocopy of ID proof bearing student's address (Aadhar / Passport / Driving license)
- photocopy of mark sheet of any 1 of the examinations - S.S.C. / H.S.C. / Graduation / P.G.
- Available payment modes:
- Payment can done through an online credit or depositing cash into our bank account as per the following details:
Beneficiary Name: Sixteen By Nine Media Centre
Name Of Bank: HDFC Bank
Branch Name: Bhandarkar Road
A/c No.: 50200040423503
A/c Type: Current Account
IFS Code: HDFC0000007
- Payment through credit & debit card can be done using the link button given in our website on the respective course information page.
- Payment can be made through drawing cheque in favour of, "Sixteen By Nine Media Centre"
- Submission of post dated cheque is mandatory in case of opting installment plan.
- Sixteen By Nine Media Centre holds the right to grant as well as cancellation of an admission.
- SBNMC reserves the right to use a student's name, photograph, testimonials, likeness or films in brochures, ads, web & any other promotional material or educational purpose.