Video & Audio Editing Course
Sixteen By Nine Media Centre is a professional institute dedicated to the Craft Of Film Editing.
Our mission is to impart the best training & skill to students through a curriculum that is:
- Practical Learning - Oriented.
- Gives thorough knowledge about the technical and aesthetic aspects involved in film editing.
The Advanced Video & Audio Editing Course is targeted at working professionals and students who are interested in the Craft Of Film-Making, and in expressing their ideas and creativity by creating their own content.
Video & Audio Editing Classes: Advanced Course
- Training in 3 non-linear editing software used for film & video editing:
Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Sony Vegas
- Project Based Learning: Training is provided through working on challenging projects, including-
12 Shot Exercise, Documentary (Non-Fiction) Film, Short Fiction Film, Movie Trailer, Commercial Ad Film, Music Video.
- Edit Interviews, Narrative Sequences, Audio, Musical Scenes and Credit Titles.
- Learn advanced skills: Colour Correction & Keyframing.
- Learn Audio Editing: Track Mixing, Noise Removal, Multi Band Compression.
- Workshop On After Effects.
Course structure For Regular Batch
- Week 01: Concepts of Editing, Eye/Brain Editing, Watching Iconic Edited Scenes, Video Formats, Editing Demo, 12-Shot Exercise.
- Week 02: Concept & Treatment Note, Non-fiction Editing.
- Week 03: Premiere Pro Demo, Story Structure, Fiction Editing.
- Week 04: Screenplay Formats, Movie Trailer Editing.
- Week 05: Shot Division, Ad Film Editing.
- Week 06: FCP X Demo, Human Psychology & Brain Science.
- Week 07: Sound Design Theory, Multi-band Compression, EQ, Track Mixing.
- Week 08: Music Video Editing, Course Conclusion.
Course structure For Weekend Batch
- Week 01:
Sat: Concepts of Editing, Eye/Brain Editing, Watching Iconic Edited Scenes
Sun: Video Formats
- Week 02:
Sat: Software Demo, 12 Shot Shoot
Sun: 12 Shot Editing
- Week 03:
Sat: Concept & Treatment Note, Non-Fiction Footage Watching
Sun: Non-fiction Editing
- Week 04:
Sat: Non-fiction Editing
Sun: Non-fiction Editing
- Week 05:
Sat: Non-fiction project screening, Premiere Pro Software Demo
Sun: Fiction Editing, Story Structure Lecture
- Week 06:
Sat: Fiction Editing
Sun: Fiction Editing
- Week 07:
Sat: Fiction Project Screening, Human Psychology & Brain Science Lecture.
Sun: Trailer Editing
- Week 08:
Sat: Trailer Editing
Sun: Trailer Screening, Sound Design Theory, Multi-band Compression, EQ Track Mixing.
- Week 09:
Sat: Music Video Editing
Sun: Music Video Editing
- Week 10:
Sat: Music Video Editing
Sun: Music Video Screening
• Expertise in the process of Audio Visual Content Production.
• Understanding The Process & Workflow Of Film-Making:
Idea & Concept Creation, Script Writing, Screenplay Writing, Creating Shot Division, Making A Floor Plan, Production & Post-production
• Knowledge Of Professional Non-linear Editing Software (FCP X, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Sony Vegas) to Create Professional Films & Video.
• Use Of Video Camera to capture professional-quality video.
• Knowledge Of Sound Editing to add and edit audio.
• Develop understanding of workflow & efficiency in using equipment and software used in the field of film/ video editing.
• Recognition of opportunities, understanding of economic and artistic constraints of the different branches in this profession which enables to work effectively and efficiently as an employee or a self-employed professional.
Why Choose to learn video editing at sixteen by nine media centre?
- Industry-oriented course covering wide ranging aesthetic, operational & technical aspects of non-linear editing.
- Exhaustive training in professional industry - leading non - linear editing systems (Final Cut PRO X & Adobe Premiere CC).
- Recognised facilitators and resource person strained from the Film & Television Institute of India (F.T.I.I.), Pune.
- Training in Film Direction as every film editor is required to have an understanding of structure, rhythm, pacing and to be involved in the making of a film.
- 100% placement assistance in Production Houses , Channels , NGOs. & Corporate Organisations in Mumbai and Pune.
- An ideal and convenient location in the heart of Pune city.
- Affordable fees structure.
This course will enable you to become a specialist in film/ video production.
We have trained employees from organisations like Infosys, Kirloskar, DRDO & many other companies.
After completing the course our students are successfully engaged in Freelance Projects Of Making Films & Videos, Wedding Film-Making Projects, Youtube Projects, Corporate Film Projects, Digital Marketing & Graphic Designing Jobs etc.
Sixteen By Nine Media Centre, being tied up with many post production houses in Mumbai & Pune, constantly promotes its students in professional film-making.
We give you guaranteed placement assistance.
Video & Audio Editing: Advanced Course
- Batch Starts 30th June (Saturday)
Time: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Course Duration: 2.5 Months
Last Date For Admission: 29th June
Schedule For Weekend Batch Students:
Sat & Sun 4hr/ Class.
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Schedule For Regular Batch Students:
Mon, Tue, Wed & Fri 2hr/ Class.
Flexible timings as per composition of the batch.
Note: Register yourself for the course in advance. Limited seats per batch.
Follow Our Facebook Page
Stay updated about our upcoming batches.