6 Week Film/ Video Editing Course
Sixteen By Nine Media Centre (SBNMC) is a professional institute dedicated to the craft of film editing. Our mission is to develop professional film editing course and deliver them through an engaging, practical learning-oriented curriculum that helps our students understand the technical, practical, and aesthetic aspects involved in film editing.
Our 6-week film editing course is targeted at working professionals and students who are interested in the craft of film making, and in expressing their ideas and creativity by creating their own content.
In 6 weeks we train you in 3 industry software used for feature film/ video editing - Final Cut Pro 10, Adobe Premiere Pro CC & Sony Vegas.
Students will get trained through working on challenging projects, including a documentary (non-fiction) film, a short fiction film, a film trailer and a commercial ad film. You will learn to edit interviews, narrative sequences, musical scenes and credit titles. Students are also trained in advanced skills like Colour Correction & Keyframing. Hands-on learning help you explore how to apply age-old established principles of film editing
using today's digital technology.
• Get expertise in the process of audio visual content production.
• Understanding of the whole process & workflow of film-making, right from idea & concept creation, script writing, writing a screenplay, creating a shot division, making a floor plan, production, and post-production.
• Knowledge of professional Non-linear Editing Software (FCP X, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Sony Vegas) to create professional films & video.
• Use of video camera to capture professional-quality video.
• Knowledge of sound editing to add and edit audio.
• Develop understanding of workflow, and efficiency in using equipment and software used in the field of film/ video editing.
• Recognize opportunities as well as understand economic and artistic constraints of the different branches in this profession in order for you to be able to work effectively and efficiently as an employee or a self-employed professional.
Week 01 - Concepts of Editing, Eye/Brain Editing, Watching Iconic Scenes, Video Formats, Editing Demo, 12-Shot Exercise
Week 02 - Concept & Treatment Note, Non-fiction Editing
Week 03 - Story Structure, Fiction Editing
Week 04 - Screenplay Formats, Movie Trailer Editing
Week 05 - Shot Division, Ad Film Editing
Week 06 - Showreel Editing, Course Conclusion
Why Choose to learn video editing at sixteen by nine media centre?
1. Industry-oriented course covering wide ranging aesthetical , operational & technical aspects of non-linear editing.
2. Exhaustive training in professional industry - leading non - linear editing systems (Final Cut PRO X & Adobe Premiere CC).
3. Recognised facilitators and resource person strained from the Film & Television Institute of India (F.T.I.I.), Pune.
4. Training in Film Direction as every film editor is required to have an understanding of structure, rhythm, pacing and to be involved in the making of a film.
5. 100% placement assistance in Production Houses , Channels , NGOs. & Corporate Organisations in Mumbai and Pune.
6. An ideal and convenient location in the heart of Pune city.
7. Affordable fees structure.
This course will enable you to become a specialist in film/ video production.
We have trained employees from organisations like Infosys, Kirloskar, DRDO & many other companies.
After completing the course our students are successfully engaged in Freelance Projects Of Making Films & Videos, Wedding Film-Making Projects, Youtube Projects, Corporate Film Projects, Digital Marketing & Graphic Designing Jobs etc.
Sixteen By Nine Media Centre, being tied up with many post production houses in Mumbai & Pune, constantly promotes its students in professional film-making.
We give you guaranteed placement assistance.
Call For Queries
Contact # 020 25675233, 9518505168
Follow our page on Facebook to stay updated about our upcoming batches.